Please Note: The 2020 JUNO Awards have been cancelled. Please read more here.
The health, safety and well-being of everyone is of paramount importance to the CARAS organization. As it relates to COVID-19, we have been closely monitoring the position of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the Saskatchewan Health Authority, and other experts within our federal, provincial and municipal governing bodies. Based on the numerous consultations of relevant authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO), the risks associated with COVID-19 remain low for Canada and Canadian travelers.
Staying Healthy At The JUNOS
CARAS and The JUNO Awards, in consultation with the Saskatchewan Health Authority, is recommending the following protocol for all attendees to follow in order to ensure that we collectively make this a safe and successful JUNOS for everyone.
- Stay home (or in a hotel) if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Call Sask Health Line 8-1-1 for guidance once self-isolated
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve and then throw the tissue in the trash
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Minimize contact with others: avoid hugging, handshakes, kissing on the cheek.
- All JUNO Week venues are actively working with CARAS and taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our attendees including cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and will continue to take direction from the proper authorities. Any further updates will be posted here at www.junoawards.ca
Thank you for supporting Canadian Music and enjoy the 49th Annual JUNO Awards in Saskatoon!
For further information and evolving updates visit: