50+ bands, 10+ venues, 2 nights, 1 pass.
For two jam-packed nights, JUNOfest Presented by CBC Music, will showcase artists, of all genres, from across the country. Featuring over 50 artists in more than 10 venues performing for fans, media, and the music industry, JUNOfest will light up Saskatoon, SK on March 13 & 14, 2020.
This year’s festival will include the JUNOfest Jazz Showcase presented by CBC Music on Friday, March 13 and the Classical showcase presented by CBC Music on Saturday, March 14.
- Del Barber
- Durham County Poets
- Jim Cuddy
- Justin Rutledge
- Lee Harvey Osmond
- One Bad Son
- The Blue Stones
- The Small Glories
- Untimely Demise
- and many more to be announced!
JUNOfest venues include:
- 9 Mile Legacy Brewing – 229 20th St. West
- Amigos Cantina – 806 Dufferin Ave.
- Black Cat Tavern – 801 Broadway Ave.
- Broadway Theatre – 715 Broadway Ave.
- Buds on Broadway – 817 Broadway Ave.
- Convocation Hall – 107 Administration Pl.
- Cosmo – 614 11th St. East
- Drift Sidewalk Cafe – 339 Ave. A South
- Louis’ – 93 Campus Dr.
- Prairie Sun Brewery – 650 Broadway Ave.
- The Bassment – 202 4th Ave. North
- The Capitol – 244 1st Ave. N
- On The Boards at the Refinery – 609 Dufferin Ave.
- The Underground Cafe – 430 20th St. West
Performers and a full JUNOfest schedule will be announced in the coming weeks.
Producer: Broadway Theatre, led by Kirby Wirchenko, Executive and Artistic Director
Special thanks to our Media Partners: 92.9 The BULL, 93.3 The ROCK, 96.3 Cruz FM, 98COOL, 105 CJVR, 900 CKBI, 1050 CJNB, C95, CBC Saskatoon, CFCR 90.5 FM, CJWW, Country 100, Pattison Outdoor Advertising, ROCK 102, Saskatoon StarPhoenix, XFM, Z99
JUNOfest passes offer priority access to all JUNOfest venues over two nights (subject to capacity). Passes are $30 each (plus tax and fees). Passes are on sale now at ticketweb.ca and may be available at the door of each venue. Select venues will also have all-ages shows.
Photo Credit: Ryan BoltonGet Tickets