Jon Vinyl is a 24-year-old artist from Toronto, Canada whose keen sense of emotion has given his listeners the ability to tap into their nostalgic moments of teenage love, providing his personal soundtrack to those daydreams of past relationships. Traditional in his approach—and armed with a voice that’s refined and nectar-sweet—the Toronto singer-songwriter presents himself as an old-fashioned romantic with a timeless sound.
– 60 million cumulative streams
– Opening act for ‘MAGIC!’ Canadian Tour
– Apple Music ‘New Artist of The Week’
– Now Toronto ‘The Sound of Toronto in 2020’
– CBC Musics ‘Songs You Need To Hear’
– Brand Partnerships with Converse, Macy’s, Daniel Wellington, Kanuk, KOTN, Topshop, Little Burgundy, Blog TO, Foot Locker, Courvoisier